Wednesday, September 8, 2010

YES!!!!

I have completed one of my projects out of the two!!! With a weekend filled with Sorority Recruitment Sparkly goodness, this is an accomplishment...For me, at least. I'm also proud of the synopsis that I came up with the book. I might at well make it an actual story! Well...here goes....



Sixteen year old Cassie has got it all. A big house, great family, lovable friends, lots of money, and the perfect boyfriend. That is until she comes across an old book of horoscopes at the magazine rack. Unknowingly, whoever touches this book immediately has their fate sealed through its horoscopes. Her world turns upside down to right side up, from helping out her friends in a tragic breakup, to being ripped apart through sheer rage! In this romantic comedy, you’ll be finding yourself flipping page after page wanting to know what’s gonna happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment